More pressure and air-flow for better grain quality
AGI produces market-leading grain conditioning and aeration equipment for on-farm and commercial applications. Our unique grain conditioning lineup features axial fans, low speed, high speed and in-line centrifugal fans to suit your operation and enhance your grain conditioning process. Our direct drive, rugged steel housings, and non-overloading, vibration-proof fan wheels enhance performance and durability.
Low speed and high speed centrifugal fans
AGI centrifugal fans are ideal for commercial grain storage applications where high static pressures are required. Our direct drive, rugged steel housings, and non-overloading, vibration-proof fan wheels enhance performance and durability.
• Totally enclosed, fan-cooled, electricmotors (TEFC)
• Precision-balanced wheel ensures maximum airflow and efficiency
• Adjustable feet on larger horsepower units allow the fan to be leveled on a concrete pad or support stand
• Aerodynamically designed inlet cone
• Weatherproof electrical controls
• High speed models available from 5 HP to 100 HP
AGI Manufacturing Excellence
We are global. We are lean. We are customer centric. We are dr...
AGI - 5 platforms. 6 continents. 7 components.
We are partnering with our customers to provide solutions and ...
AGI Grain Guard Troubleshooting - Fan won't start
Learn how to troubleshoot your AGI Grain Guard Fan when it won...
AGI Grain Guard Troubleshooting - Fan has excess vibration
Learn how to troubleshoot your AGI Grain Guard Fan when it has...
AGI Grain Guard Troubleshooting - Fan starts then stops
Learn how to troubleshoot your AGI Fan when it starts and stop...