Brock's decades of storage design and manufacturing experience helps to make Brock's stiffened grain storage products a BROCK SOLID choice! Because of that experience, BROCK Stiffened Grain Storage Bins offer commercial users the best built in value over the life of the product. Click "Print Quote" for a detailed printout of what is included with each size.
Innovative Features and Quality Help Make BROCK® Bins Different
Whether you have a large or small grain handling facility, if you need sound commercial grain storage bins, it makes sense to consider the differences BROCK® Bins offer to you. Brock's stiffened bin feature list includes:
- Flat-bottom storage bin diameters range from 15 to 156 feet (4.6 to 47.5 meters) with single bin capacities of up to 1.94 million bushels (64,500 cubic meters).
- Models available with narrow-corrugation (2.66-in./68-mm) and with wide-corrugation (4-in./102-mm) sidewall designs.
- Brock offers diameter-based roof options that help balance performance with price. The resulting bin roof peak capacities range up to 130,000 pounds (59,000 kg) depending on bin diameter. (See commercial bins roof peak loads page.)
- Brock's all-galvanized steel sidewall stiffener is one of the strongest available.
- Top quality prime steel sidewall body sheets are 8 through 20 gauge galvanized steel with a minimum tensile strength of up to 65,000 psi (448 Mpa) and a minimum yield strength of up to 50,000 psi (345 MPa) to protect grain and provide maximum strength at all levels. On taller models, Brock uses two sidewall panels laminated together for greater strength.
- Identification codes on every body sheet identify manufacturing date, part number and steel gauge.
- Sidewalls are assembled using Brock's high-strength Grade 8 bin seal bolts with special JS1000™ coating to provide superior weather-resistance.
- Optional Grade 8 polypropylene-encapsulated-head bolts provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Bin anchor system securely fastens the bin to the foundation and is designed to withstand winds up to 90 mph (145 kph).
- The unique Brock FULL SWEEP® Bin Anchoring System (patent pending) is standard on all Brock Commercial bins 72 feet (22 m) in diameter and larger for solid anchoring of large bins for single-pass sweep operation.
- Optional sidewall ladders and BROCK SHUR-STEP® Bin Stairs, as well as safety cages and rest platforms, meet or exceed relevant OSHA standards when installed properly and are fabricated from galvanized steel for long-lasting service.
- Brock 1500 Series U-Trough
- Horizontal Head U-Trough (NOT INCLUDED BUT REQUIRED: Motor for unload)
- TRI-CORR Complete Floor
- Centrifugal Fan with Controls
- SHUR-STEP with 3rd Handrail
- Inside Ladder
- Roof Ladder
- Elbow Roof Vents (60deg)
Note that customers must pay by check or ACH transfer to receive the listed price. Select "invoice" as your payment option in the checkout to pay with these methods.
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: CPQB-12966UPC: