Brock looked at all the details to get every bit of performance and durability possible out of the 1500 Series Power Sweeps. Some might question, “it’s just a sweep, how much innovation can it have?” At Brock, we looked at all the details to get every bit of performance and durability possible out of our 1500 Series Power Sweeps. We started with the gearboxes to make sure they can stand up to the rigors of tough use. Then we added several patented designs and other improvements that make a big difference in your daily operations.
- Brock 1500 Series Power Sweeps are built around robust center gearboxes.
- Internal spring-loaded shifting mechanism engages cogs for maximum gear life and performance.
- Gearbox housings are designed with two aluminum halves for easy service and maintenance.
Highly Refined Drive Wheel
- Patent pending open-style design.
- 16:1 reduction ratio maximizes longevity.
- Open treads do not climb piled grain and maintain contact with the floor for maximum traction.
- Individual tread adjustment accommodates uneven bin floors.
- Drive wheel is mounted in-line with the auger for constant height and proper weight distribution.
- Increases thickness of the auger edge by 30% to increase longevity and performance.
- Brock is one of the few manufacturers that offer commercial-grade durability on a power sweep.
- Adds strength to the auger without adding weight or extra wear on gearboxes.
- Enlarged center sump maximizes capacity.
- Patented shift mechanism simplifies sweep engagement.
- Patented Shaft Seal Boot prevents grain from falling under the bin.
- Removable sump top flange for easy installation and service.
- Horizontal, incline or vertical powerheads are available. (Horizontal powerhead included in GHD price.)
- Motor mounts standardized across all motor sizes.
- Under-floor auger can be removed without detaching motor.
- Angle ring connection mount.
- Rectangular discharge spouts.
Rack and Pinion
- Gear reduction mechanism increases cranking torque for easier sump operation.
- Square shaft handle for positive engagement.
- Wheel fender for drive wheel
- Brock WELL-GARD® Discharge Guard
- Intermediate sump supports
- Lower gearbox enclosure
- Sweep stop