PROVEN & DEPENDABLE
From planting to harvest, we recognize the hard work and determination you put in every day of the year. With a similar dedication, GSI strives to continuously manufacture Proven & Dependable grain storage, conditioning, material handling equipment and structures.
This commitment and focus have resulted in GSI becoming the world’s number one manufacturer of grain bins and a global leader in drying and material handling equipment.
Today's production requirements demand systems that excel in performance and are reliable year after year. In addition, easy installation, simple operation, durability, flexibility, and operation efficiency are all carefully considered in the design and construction of every GSI product manufactured.
THAT’S WHY GSI.
Whether you are emptying a single bin or on the fifth turn of that bin this year, you need to move your grain gently and efficiently. GSI’s unloads are hard at work on farms, grain elevators, and processing plants across the world.
Re-engineered Direct Gear Drive power sweeps feature new center and intermediate well designs, heavy-duty gearboxes, single piece backshield assembly and redesigned end-wheel. With fewer moving parts, GSI Direct Gear Drive power sweeps are now more durable, reliable and easier to maintain than ever. Direct gear drive power sweeps are available in 8" (up to 48' dia. bins) and 10" (24' to 72') models, and are permanently installed and ready to start up with the flip of a switch.
• Redesigned center well uses fewer components, and unload tube bolts directly onto the center well for easier installation.
• Steel roller bearings allow for smooth gate operation and durability.
• Rack-and-pinion controls are standard on all DGD sweeps.
• Simplified sweep engagement with a band on control handle, with pin for locking position.
• Separate control pipes for center and intermediate wells and crank handle make opening and closing gates easy.
• Direct gear drive power sweeps utilize a heavy-duty commercial grade gearbox.
• Proven internal clutch mechanism and aluminum housing ensures reliability and durability.
• Separate upper and lower gearboxes are joined with a coupler for easy maintenance and service.
Intermediate wells are wider then previous designs and use rods instead of wire mesh for better flow. Steel roller bearings allow for smooth gate operation and durability. Auxiliary well control rod comes standard, allowing you flexibility for continued gravity unloading if center well becomes plugged due to poor grain conditions.
Proven drive wheel design provides aggressive sweep action, advancing the sweep into the grain in even the most challenging conditions.
A telescoping backshield eliminates the need for shorter sweeps. Torque tube runs the entire length for superior rigidity.
ADJUSTABLE RUBBER WIPER
Rubber wiper can be adjusted closer to the floor for improved cleanout.
All direct gear drive sweeps are equipped with heavy-duty 7-gauge Dura-Edge® flighting that lasts 30% longer than regular flighting. An improved wear option is also available.