Springland U-trough unload systems set the standard in high capacity, high quality unloading equipment. Ease of installation, top quality materials and proven design are just a few reasons our satisfied customers have chosen Springland U-trough systems over the competition for the past 35 years.
- HIGH CAPACITY: Unloading at 5000 to 6000 bushels, (136-163MT), per hour.* The Springland U-Trough design moves more material than traditional round tubes at the same horsepower, with less chance of grain damage.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: With 14 gauge G90 galvanized materials and sealed gearboxes, Springland U-Troughs require minimal maintenance and will provide years of reliable operation.
- INDUSTRY LEADING: Springland Elevator Wheel provides positive sweep advancement. The adjustable
sweep backplate allows the Elevator Wheel to be adjusted nearer to the bin wall to improve clean up.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION: Springland U-troughs fit under most standard aeration floors, and require minimal assembly.
- ELECTRIC POWERHEAD: Featuring motor mount and overcenter belt tensioner. Belt guard swings out for easy access to belts.
- ELEVATOR DRIVE WHEEL: Provides aggressive sweep action, even in severe conditions.
- GEARBOX: Mounting brackets are sloped to allow free flow of product into the flighting.
- RACK AND PINION: Gate controls independently open center and intermediate gates. Overcenter handle to operate sweep engagement.
- FLOOR FLANGES: Redesigned with sloping inlets increasing intake area. Center discharge gate is enlarged to 28” long, and agitator pins have been added to allow dislodging of clumps should they occur.